Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog slacker

So Facebook and Blogs seem to be in direct competition, lol. Everyone I know that was blogging about their kids and life seems to have stopped once they got on Facebook.



So why was/am I keeping a blog? Well to keep friends and family or anyone who might care up to date on our doings. Also, because we are going to be homeschooling I was planning to keep up with our documenting our activities in preparation for end of the year evaluations. That way when we really have to do it, it will already be part of my life.




However, with two young kids, a house, whole foods to cook/prep, and a mini farm there just doesn't seem to be enough time. Plus, my personal need to add pictures, but my complete laziness about uploading them from my camera to my PC, doesn't help.




So for now I'm a blog slacker. I really do want to keep up with it, keep it current with what's happening. Hoping to get my act together and keep up with this more. :~) My other issue as I'm realizing right now: I really can't get to writing until my little guys are in bed, but by then I'm pooped and am no longer capable of producing coherent sentences. ;~)




Alright, off to bed. Isaac;s first dentist appointment is tomorrow, and we have to drive all the way to Groton Mass. Must.get.to.bed.












No comments: